|Delivery time:||The product is currently out of stock online. Please check your local jump+ for availability. Please visit https://www.jumpplus.com/retail|
The Apple M1 chip redefines the 13-inch MacBook Pro. Featuring an 8-core CPU that flies through complex workflows in photography, coding, video editing, and more. Incredible 8-core GPU that crushes graphics-intensive tasks and enables super-smooth gaming. An advanced 16-core Neural Engine for more machine learning power in your favorite apps. Superfast unified memory for fluid performance. And the longest-ever battery life in a Mac at up to 20 hours. 2 It’s Apple's most popular pro notebook. Way more performance and way more pro.
• Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
• Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac2
• 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever1
• 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games1
• 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
• 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
• Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
• Active cooling system sustains incredible performance
• 13.3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness for vibrant colors and incredible image detail3 • FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
• Studio-quality three-microphone array captures your voice more clearly
• Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
• Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
• Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch Bar and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
• macOS Big Sur with a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages, and Maps
• Available in space gray and silver
Configurable options are available.
1Compared with previous generation.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
3Display size is measured diagonally.