Apple Watch Series 3
- Silver aluminium case
- 4G LTE and UMTS
- Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- S3 with dual-core processor
- W2 Apple wireless chip
- Barometric altimeter
- Capacity 16GB1
- Optical heart sensor
- Accelerometer and gyroscope
- Ion-X strengthened glass
- Ceramic and sapphire crystal back (centre)
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Up to 18 hours of battery life2
- Water resistant 50 metres3
- watchOS 5
The Apple Watches listed on this page were previously used as demo devices in our retail stores. They are fully functioning, in great physical condition, and ready to be paired with your iPhone.
Please note, the Apple Watches listed on this page are for the watch casing only. Watch bands, straps, and chargers are sold separately.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/ca/batteries and www.apple.com/ca/watch/battery.html for more information.
- Apple Watch Series 3 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 3 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.