1 Service & Repairs
1.1 How do I book a service appointment?
Please use the link below
Please note that at this time we are experiencing a high number of service inquiries. The system will only show you slots one week out. If you are unable to find a time slot, it means we are fully booked. Please check again regularly as we open new appointments daily.
If you cannot find a location near you, please note we offer mail-in service
1.2 How much will my service/repair cost?
We are a fully authorized Apple service centre, and as such honour AppleCare+ protection plans with the same costs as Apple would. For a list of the most common repairs, please visit our website. If you fo not find the cost listed, it means it is subject to an estimate provided by a technician upon diagnosing the device.
2 Online Shopping
2.1 Can I use my jump+ gift card online?
Our system is currently unable to process gift cards. However, if you email us at [email protected] with a picture of the front and back of your card, we will issue a promo-code for the equivalent to be used online. Please note that once issued, the promo-code will render the gift card null and void.
2.2 How can I check stock?
Inventory on our online store is linked to our warehouse in Toronto (College and Spadina).
- In stock online:means we have inventory on hand that is available for online order, in store or curb-side pick up (at College and Spadina)
- The product is currently out of stock online. Please check your local jump+ for availability. Please visit https://www.jumpplus.com/retail. Our online store is set to disable orders when inventory levels are low. This is done to prevent an order from coming through that we may be unable to fulfill in a timely manner. But on’t worry, we receive inventory on a regular basis and the website gets updated accordingly, so you can check again soon.
If you would prefer to buy the product in our retail stores, please feel free to come in to our retail stores or check inventory directly by sending us an email.
2.3 How do I find products on sale?
We have three types of sale items as follows:
1.) SALE: Items are discounted based on promotions or to clear. All Apple products on promotion are all new and come with the standard Apple limited 1 year warranty.
2.) OPEN BOX: items are products that have been returned within the 14-day period and will have the longer of a 90 day limited warranty or whatever remains in the original 1 year warranty. They are inspected prior to being placed for re-sale and undergo a secondary inspection prior to shipping. The part number has a -OB suffix to denote open box.
3.) USED: are products are items that were traded in, inspected and deemed appropriate for resale. They have a 90-day limited warranty. They are inspected prior to being placed for re-sale and undergo a secondary inspection prior to shipping. The part number has a U- prefix to denote a used computer.
2.4 I ordered an item on line.. what happens now?
We usually have three steps for online orders:
1. Order received, you will get a confirmation of your order and a WEB number. Please note this does not mean we have received payment, only that we have received your order.
2. Payment received (3 - 4 days after). You will get a second notification once payment has been received. Please note payments using PayBright take a few days to process and reach us.
3. Once the warehouse prepares your order, you will get a third email stating your order has or will be shipping soon with a tracking number.
2.5 Why did my Web order get cancelled? What do I do now?
When using your credit card, your credit card company (or PayBright) sets the money aside as an authorization hold, but your payment may not have been processed successfully and we have not received any funds on our end. So we want you to rest assured that you won't be charged for cancelled orders.
Some of the more common reasons orders are cancelled may be because:
- you requested a cancelation.
- your payment was declined by our payment processor (usually because shipping and billing addresses do not match).
- payment may have failed at PayBright's end.
The payment you are seeing is a pending payment that will be automatically reversed by your bank in 3-4 business days.
Alternatively, you may prefer to shop in person at any of our 16 retail stores.
2.6 Do you offer student pricing?
YES we do! For more information on student pricing please visit our education page.
3.1 Do you offer financing?
We currently have two options: We offer financing in store with Flexiti and online through PayBright.
Here is some more information:
4 Covid Procedures
4.1 Are your stores open?
Yes. Even if restrictions are implemented, as an essential service providing communications devices and offering repairs, we expect to remain open, albeit with modifications to comply with the latest health and government regulations.
Here is a list of stores, their hours and procedures as well as their email addresses so you can contact them directly:
4.2 Do you offer curb-side pick up?
In stores where we are fully open, we invite you to come in. We are limiting the number of customers in the store at any time, so if there is a line up, we appreciate your patience. We will get to you as soon as we can!
In stores where curb-side pick up is suggested as per government and health guidelines, we will offer pick up just outside the store. This means you can preorder what you want, we will prepare it and meet you just outside our store. For more information on how to place a curb-side pick up order, please visit our website.